MOT Testing at Victoria Motors. We have a purpose built MOT bay with a viewing area and waiting room where you can relax while your Vehicle is tested. All of our MOT testers have been on VOSA training courses and are fully qualified. We will MOT Test your car in line with all standard procedures as specified by VOSA.
Here at Victoria Motors we have the facilities to test Vehicles II, IV, V & VII
- Class II - Motorbikes
- Class IV - Cars and light commercials
- Class V - Minibuses
- Class VII- Commercials up to 3.5 Tonnes
At our fully equipped workshop we only use quality parts and all repairs are fully guaranteed... having your vehicle repaired with us means you also benefit from no re-test fee. If you take the vehicle away for repair and return within ten days the re-test fee will be just £25.00. To book your car in for an MOT call us today on: 01229 433092
What is an MOT ?
- An MOT certificate confirms that your vehicle, at the time of the test, without dismantling it, met the minimum acceptable environmental and road safety standards required by law.
- You only require an MOT once your car reaches three years old and then once a year from then onwards.
- The MOT record will be entered on to a secure central database. You will then be given an A4 size MOT VT20 (pass) certificate or notification of failure. The certificate is your receipt for the MOT test and shows the information that is held on the database.
- The certificate only relates to the condition of testable items at the time of the test and should not be regarded as evidence of their condition at any other time; evidence of the general mechanical condition of the vehicle or that the vehicle fully complies with all aspects of the law on vehicle construction and use.
- It does not mean the vehicle is roadworthy for the life of the certificate and is not a substitute for regular maintenance.
- You can renew your MOT up to 30 days before it expires without affecting your annual expiry date. You can check this by looking on the front of the pass certificate.
- If you require additional information on your MOT status or history, please log onto www.motinfo.gov.uk and click on either ‘MOT Status Check’ or ‘MOT History Check.’ Extra information concerning MOT procedures can also be found on this site.